Glass bottles in the production molding, and sometim […]
Glass bottles in the production molding, and sometimes the bottle will appear a lot of spotted wrinkles, bubble scratches, etc., for the following reasons:
1. The upper feeder scissors marks too large, individual glass bottles after forming scissors scar appeared in the bottle.
2.Frit fell into the initial mold can not accurately enter the initial mold, and the mold wall friction is too large, the formation of folds, wrinkles after blowing the proliferation of amplification in the glass bottle to form a fold. The upper feeder scissors marks too large, individual glass bottles after forming scissors scar appeared in the bottle.
3. Glass mold and die forming material is poor, the density is not enough, after high temperature oxidation too fast, in the mold surface to form a small pits, resulting in the shape of the glass bottle is not clean.
4. Glass jar mold oil quality difference will make the mold lubrication is not enough, drop the material speed, material type change too fast.
5. Early mold design is unreasonable, mold cavity large or small, material drop into the mold, the blowing is uneven, will make the glass bottle body spots
6. Machine drip rate is not uniform, improper adjustment of the nozzle will make the glass mold and mold mold temperature is not coordinated, easy to create cold spot in the glass bottle, a direct impact on finish.
7. Ranks the machine speed too fast or slow will appear glass bottle is not uniform, thin wall of the bottle, resulting in speckled.
8. Kiln glass frit is not clean or uneven temperature, but also the output of glass bottles bubble, small particles, small billet.